Globalization has brought in a lot of business and technology challenges to Insurance companies. Add to this, financial crisis has forced Insurance companies to change their mode of business operations and restructure their IT systems. Insurers have felt the need to revamp their existing business processes and explore the possibilities of doing business in a better and efficient way.
In providing innovative solutions to reduce marketplace challenges, HTC has gained in-depth knowledge of the industry's Property and Casualty Insurance marketplace and has additionally provided services to the Life, Health, and Financial services lines of business. HTC has been offering a wide range of IT solutions and services that address the insurance pain points and inefficiencies by leveraging its 12+ years of experience in this sector.
In addition to its core competency in application development, maintenance and legacy modernization, HTC operates Centers of Excellence (CoEs) in Business Intelligence (BI) and Enterprise Content Management (ECM). We have helped leading insurance companies manage their enterprise networks, policy administration, and IT infrastructure and extend the lifespan of their legacy IT assets.
Our data management solutions aid in the development and implementation of processes to facilitate the acquisition, transformation, and distribution of information required to support informed decision making. HTC helps organizations to derive meaningful information from the data produced by transaction systems by building data warehouses, data marts, and business intelligence reporting. This enables effective insurance product design and improved up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
HTC has been helping insurance companies to leverage mobile devices as a new delivery channel to conduct business using our mobile technology solutions. Our mobile application lab develops applications that can be used across mobile devices and by different stakeholders such as customers, insurers, and agents. Few of the prominent applications include location based services, claims, policy inquiry, and bill payment.
Key Highlights of Our Insurance Practice
- Managing large scale engagements with leading Insurance companies
- Engagement with a Fortune 100 insurance company for more than a decade, a testimony of our capability to deliver cost effective and first-rate solutions to the insurance industry
- Delivering end-to-end solutions based on a wide spectrum of technologies - mainframe to web-based
- 25 million person hours of work executed for insurance companies
- 1000+ consultants experienced in Insurance and Finance domains
- 500+ certified General Insurance consultants
- Over 500 professionals dedicated to P&C Insurance clients
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriters
- More than half-a-million person-hours of work executed onshore/offshore for the Insurance industry
The Insurance Accounting & Systems Association
Insurance Institute of America
The Novarica Market Navigator - IT Services for Insurers 2016 report indicates HTC Global Services as a key provider of IT services in the P / C segment.
Cover your risks and tender your policies through HTC's Policy Procurement SolutionTekEnlight
Our Insurance Practice Helps You Harness the Power of IT
- Insurance industry the world over is leveraging Information speed to market and manage regulatory and financial compliance issues more efficiently.