Efficient operations, quick implementation time, and competitive price are the key elements for large enterprises to go for ERP solutions. HTC’s eBAP, an ERP solution, has the capabilities to synchronize and integrate functions into a streamlined business. eBAP is built on the expertise gathered through a thorough understanding of the nuances of common functions across various industries.
ERP’s modules are Human Resource (HR) Management, Purchase and Inventory Claims, Legal Case System, Finance, Payroll, and File Management System. HTC has successfully implemented eBAP in Higher Education and Research Institutes and Government and Public Sector organizations in India.
Value to Customers
- Reduced TCO - eBAP® ERP is 100% Open Source and does not require expensive enterprise licenses from external vendors
- Workflow - Configurable and dynamic workflow
- Integration - Easy integration with third-party applications
- Integrated Application - No transaction needs to be duplicated for managing the multiple process
- Security - Works on HTTPS and Digital Signature can be turned on when necessary
- System Alerts and Escalations - Automatic alerts for approvals and any processing and escalations of the same based on configuration
- Cross Browser - Works with Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari
- Integrated with e-Mail/Alerts, helps easy communication between all levels of employees in the organization
- Built-in workflow improves the efficiency of turnaround time
- The powerful reporting system facilitates effective decision making
- Business benefits in a short time without the pains of long implementations of ERP projects
- Extensibility of business processes without modifying the core of eBAP®
HTC eBAP File Management System (FMS) provides the solution. FMS is single system that helps you manage multiple document formats