No.of Position : 1
Experience : 5 to 10 Years
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing web applications using Java/J2EE technologies
- Strong Comprehension of Object Oriented Design, J2EE Design Patterns, creating and/or consuming
- Develop integration through APIs and service-oriented architectures.
- Experience in designing/developing applications with Microservices.
- Experience with platforms Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), IBM WebSphere (WAS), Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working knowledge of Spring framework, Java Server Pages (JSP), Servlets, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Java Message Service (JMS), SOAP UI, JUnit, Linux, XML, Angular, React as UI framework.
- Development experience with an Agile, Iterative, architecture centric, test driven methodology – CI/CD.
- Experience with DevOps tool chain; GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, NPM, Groovy Scripting.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Dockers (a plus).
- Multitask and manage multiple small-to-large size projects and ensuring all projects are completed with quick turn-around and high level of attention to detail.
- Collaboration utilizing time management, critical thinking and comprehension skills.