HTC Quality Policy
- Deliver products, services, and solutions right, the first time, every time.
- Fulfill the requirements of our internal and external customers.
- Deploy innovative processes by leveraging emerging technologies.
HTC Security Policy
HTC will ensure security in the organization by:
- Protecting sensitive information / data assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, deletion, modification,
and corruption through adequate physical, personnel, and logical security.
- Establishing adequate control for the security threats that are assessed.
- Safeguarding the accuracy and completeness of information; ensuring the availability of information and
associated services for business continuity.
- Identifying adequate security-specific roles and responsibilities in the organization.
- Leveraging the emerging technologies to maintain confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information
assets belonging to business associates and customers both internal and external.
- Adhering to the Information Security Law in line with applicable IT related Government Laws / Acts.
- Establishing a Security Forum to establish, implement, monitor, and continually improve the ISMS.
- Reporting security weakness / breaches and taking appropriate action as per ISMS and applicable legal laws
- Providing adequate Information Security Training and awareness to all its employees and relevant third party
- Involving all the employees and relevant third parties to enforce ISMS in the organization.