A U.S. housing bank raises the bar on cybersecurity defenses.
As a U.S.-based financial institution, the client provides access to billions of dollars in low-cost funding to several American banks, credit unions, insurance companies, and community development financial institutions.
The client wanted to:
• Ensure security vulnerability assessment compliance with the vast count of IT assets
• Test the security controls in a safe and non-disruptive way using the same methods as a real attacker
• Generate a Python script to create payloads for performing customized attacks
• Have knowledgeable support as automated tools produce several false positives and take time to sort
• Address the issues due to the absence of end-to-end testing to determine the root cause of unauthorized scans