Advance The Digital Healthcare Transformation With A Trusted Cerner Consulting Partner
We bring over 25 years of experience in Cerner EHR consulting services to help healthcare organizations like yours optimize operations and enhance patient care. Our team of seasoned Cerner analysts, with an average of 20+ years of experience, offers a comprehensive range of services, including Cerner implementation, maintenance, support, and migrations.
Our Cerner services encompass the entire Cerner Millennium™ suite of applications, interfaces, 3rd party applications, and supporting hardware. With our strong domain experience and Cerner expertise, we can help your organization achieve success at any stage of the Cerner EHR lifecycle.
As an innovative healthcare technology solutions provider, we partner with our clients to integrate and optimize healthcare industry solutions, improve operational efficiencies, and contain costs.
Count On Us For Cerner Consulting Services
Based on our deep understanding of Cerner’s applications and technologies, our healthcare domain knowledge, and our project team’s level of Cerner experience, accelerate your Cerner implementation with us. We offer a range of Cerner services, ably supported by our Cerner experts.
You deserve a trusted, experienced consulting partner when it comes to Cerner. That’s why our best-in-class KLAS-leading team of Cerner experts can team up with you to ensure you navigate all the challenges of your Cerner project smoothly, from planning, strategy, and execution. Our Cerner Advisory Services include:
- Readiness assessments
- Devising and implementing a strategic approach
- Project management and oversight
- Coordination with key stakeholders
- Change management and communication
- Go-live support, strategy, and planning
- Comprehensive training and testing plan
- Knowledge transfer and mentoring
- Leadership reporting & dashboard of project status
Our Cerner implementation expertise spans clinical, financial, ancillary, and ambulatory systems. Our trained and certified Cerner consultants always ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget. By positioning hospitals and health systems to redefine their clinical and financial processes as they implement new technology, our Cerner consulting and implementation services simultaneously reduce project costs and boost new system acceptance. Whether you are conducting a phased rollout, add-ons for newly acquired facilities, or a big-bang implementation approach, our team of Cerner experts understands and anticipates the complex hurdles ahead to correctly implement the Cerner system. With a dedicated focus on new user adoption, clinician buy-in and satisfaction, patient care quality and safety, and workflow efficiency, we strive to make the most of our clients’ IT budgets for lasting business benefits. Our Cerner implementation services include:
- New process design
- Current and future state analysis
- Workflow assessment
- System configuration, design, and build
- Design workshop for end-users
- End-user readiness assessment
- Integration services
- Testing and quality assurance
- Go-live training and support
- Post go-live support
- Best in KLAS healthcare IT consulting
Streamline your Cerner upgrade process with our team of Cerner-focused implementation, integration, and solution architects, as:
- Our Cerner Integration Architects, Solution Architects, and Project Managers stay on top of the latest Cerner versions and are compliant with the Cerner upgrade and uplift strategies
- They can be part of your team and can provide services from complete upgrade implementation services to ad hoc project management and oversight, application enhancements, build, testing, training, and go-live
- In addition to upgrades, our solution architects can provide oversight for optimizing or “uplifting” your Cerner application. Our architects can lead your optimization efforts, perform application building, and train existing IT and departmental staff
Leverage the powerful Cerner HL7 interface and the HL7 FHIR standard to maximize interoperability with our Cerner integration services. We can provide managed services to develop, test, deploy, and maintain 3rd – party applications and their interfaces, including Pyxis, Cloverleaf, and FHIR, to name a few.
EHR migration is a major challenge for IT leaders in healthcare organizations. We have strong experience in assisting leading health systems with enterprise-wide migrations. For Cerner, we offer:
- Cerner Legacy Support
Using our experienced team of Cerner analysts, we provide legacy support for your existing Cerner system, providing “lights on” support and enabling your analysts to focus on the transformation to new system migration and implementation.
- Cerner Data Extraction Services
Our Cerner experts know the intricacies of the Cerner relational database model, table architecture, and Cerner CCL (Cerner Command Language) to extract the needed data. For years now, we have provided custom reporting and data extraction services for regulatory, insurance, healthcare providers and many other client internal and external data needs. We can provide our reporting and data extraction services quickly and efficiently to ensure a successful:
- Cerner to Epic Migrations
- Cerner to other vendor EHRs, and
- Reconciliation services
- Migrations to Cerner
Our integration and solution architects have led and participated in several migrations of legacy EHRs to Cerner. We understand the complex needs of integrating and interfacing the data into Cerner, data archiving from your legacy EHR, and financial and reporting needs, to name a few. Combined with our implementation services, we can lead your organization to a successful Cerner Millennium implementation on time and within budget.
From Cerner application maintenance and management to staff augmentation and ticket-based Level 2 and 3 Cerner support models, we provide a range of Cerner-focused managed services tailored to meet your organization’s needs. Our Cerner analysts consist of a mix of seasoned and proven analysts with solid clinical and financial experience, including RNs, Lab Techs, Pharmacy Techs, Patient Accounting & Finance, Registration, and HIM, allowing them to fully understand your clinical and financial workflows. We offer:
- Cerner System monitoring, performance tuning, and capacity management
- Maintenance patching and updates for Cerner
- Virtual 24/7 Cerner Go-Live Call Command Center
- 24/7/365 Cerner-Centered Clinical Service Desk
Whether you require Cerner project managers, solution architects, or system analysts, we can provide experienced and well-qualified Cerner experts who deliver results. With a solid track record of Cerner implementation, optimization, upgrade, and support expertise, our consultants bring the necessary expertise to your Cerner projects. Leveraging proven methodology and industry best practices, our Cerner Consultants can work closely with you to become an extended arm of your team and ensure you are utilizing your Cerner to its fullest capabilities. Our flexible Cerner Staffing models include:
- Onsite and remote assistance models
- Shared and dedicated resources
- Staff augmentation services
- Hybrid staffing models
HTC’s Cerner Expertise
Integration & Interfaces
The HTC Difference